For episode 2 we head to Blush Beach to catch up with James Seebacher, former managing partner for three of the coolest night clubs in Vietnam. What does it take to run a beach bar? Let’s find out!
Table of Contents:
- 00:25 – Playful Intro Banter
- 01:58 – Personal Branding – Big Fish in Small Pond
- 02:53 – Branding Blush Beach
- 07:16 – Contrasting Columbus Ohio, Las Vegas, HCMC, and Danang
- 10:37 – Vietnamese Pronunciation
- 14:19 – Design and Maintenance of a Beach Club
- 18:17 – Give people what they want!
- 20:20 – Vietnam Leasure Market
- 25:28 – Who is the DX Audience?
- 27:38 – Jame’s leadership style
- 29:02 – Blush Investment
- 33:31 – Blush Music Selection / Volume
- 34:42 – The Health Impact of Nightlife
- 35:09 – Outro
#blushbeach #vietnam #hospitality #nightlife #beach #beachclub #beechbar #designexchange #podcast #lush #blush #hoian #danang
This episode is also made possible by Pinecast. After weeks of evaluating podcast hosts, we decided to go with Pinecast because you can get unlimited episodes, storage, and bandwidth for only $5 per month. That’s a great value and if you use coupon code r-4b5077 you’ll get 40% off for 4 months!